Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Awake

      So, hi guys! It's been long time since my last post. Yeah, this week i've final exam. I'm so sooooo tired-_- And you have to know that my final exam's score for Indonesian language was very very bad (*under 7) I've been having lots of stress too :(
I need to refreshing my brain now, so i just wanna listen to one of my favorite song :)
Check it out ----->

With  every  appearance by you, blinding my eyes
I can hardly remember, the last time I felt like I do
You're an angel disguised

 And you're lying real still,
but your heart beat is fast just like mine
And the movie's long over,
that's three that have passed, one more's fine

(*)
Will you stay awake for me?
I don't wanna miss anything
I don't wanna miss anything
I will share the air i breathe,
I'll  give you my heart on  a string,
I just don't wanna miss anything

I'm trying real hard not to shake. I'm biting my tounge,
but I'm feeling alive and with every breathe that I take,
I feel like I've won. You're my key to survival

And if it's a hero you want,
I can save you. Just stay here.
Your whispers are priceless.
Your breathe, it is dear. So please stay near.

(*)

Say my name. I just want to hear you.
Say my name. So I know it's true.
You're changing me. You're   changing me.
You showed me HOW TO LIVE.
So just say. So just say.

(*)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment