Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Last Day

                WwooooooHhoooooo....... Hi fellas! How's life? Today's the happiest day in this week.
              Yeay! \m/ This's The Last Day. Finally the exam have finished. Couldn't be happier than that. After studying more than a week, struggling to get a 100 (*not really struggling), feeling tired, starving,  fasting and blablablaa........... Thanks God! And on the day after tomorrow, I'm going to have an OSIS Camp in Sarangan for 4 days. After that I'll take my school report._. (*nervous) What will be my score? At what rank position will i be? I wish in my school report there's no score under 85 Aminnnnnn and i hope i don't have many points in dormitory report (*since i've broken so many rules._.). And the most important day is ................. Summer Holiday that will be started from the 1st of June. maybe that's all that i  wanna share i've to packing my stuff. See yaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment