Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My 14th Birthday

                         Yuuhuuuuuuu!!! \m/ Hi my fellaaaaaaaaaas! How's life? Do  know that ystday was my birthday? Yups! On June 25, it means i'm getting older, nah-,-. I wish Allah always give me the best Wish, in  my age at this14, aaamiin. Oke, ak nggak akan basa-basi, langsng aja, i'll the story.
1st   : on 00.04a.m. One of my friend, that has long-hair, kocak, and kece. a.k.a @vavraayar She was the 1st person that said "Happy Birthday" to me :)
2nd   : two people that had given me a birth, yeah my parents!!! While watching K-Drama, my dad opened my room's door and then followed by my mum with bring a chocolate cake with big candles written "14" 
3rd   :  You know what? The 13th person, and the 1st Boy that said happy birthday to me is my "Rain" kyaaaaaaaa, i was so happy, yeah even though just a short message, but it's really mean to me ;D
4th     :  I celebrated it at E+Poss with 2 of my friends in hometown at 5p.m., thenwe take a pray in a masjid quite near from there. After beribadah, kita pergi karaokean, dan kalian should know, kalo we ruin the property of the karaoke, hehe.-.
                               Mungkin cuma itu ceritaku aku gak tau mau nulis apa lagi .-.v ehiya, nih aku selipin foto-foto liburanku -->>
































No comments:

Post a Comment